Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Panoramic in Charlotte: "comic book" effect


Here is a photo I just finished working on to give it that feel of a comic book image.
This particular photo I took while visting Charlotte, N. Carolina with friends from Maryland (what's up A+ & Cl!?). At this moment I was inside the car at the intersection of 3rd Street and South Poplar Street. I've loved using and working with panoramic images long before my photography went digital. I should be working on a couple more shortly & I will have them up here very soon.
If you click on the photo you will get a bigger, better image on which you can view the 'comic book effect' I applied to give it that little extra touch. More to come shortly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the effect,did you photoshop the thingi?

4/21/2005 11:20 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

@ Anonymous: Not PS, it's a combo of 3 different textures from a G-3.2 software upgrade I got with my camera. Let me know if u need more info on this.

4/24/2005 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home