Thursday, January 20, 2005

Native-American Pow-Wow


I met this very enthousiastic Native-American gentleman during the last Pow-Wow in Kent and we got to learn a lot from each other.
I edited this photo at around 11am today. The original photo I took was all clear, sharp & with a similar color spectrum but today I decided to play around with it & add a few touches here & there to create the impression of looking at him through a 'mirage' or a very powerful lens.
Click the photo for greater details.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice job with the edit, it made me want to go to another pow wow! I was only to one, it was soooo wet and rainy that day! But it was fun and I learned alot.

1/27/2005 9:49 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

@ Steimes, thanks for dropping by. Sorry to hear that the Pow Wow you went to was hit by bad weather. Would have posted more this year but we're not having one until next yr. Welcome back:)

5/16/2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home