Thursday, February 10, 2005

Bent out of Shape!


"Bent out of Shape" is what I thought when I saw this messed up bike in the street. It's been laying here for I would say... the past 2 years & nobody seems to ever notice it. Actually, I doubt anybody stops to detect that the front tyre (tire) is so messed up it's 'tired' & very out of shape! I pass here a couple of times a week & it's only today that I took notice of the bike's state, lol!

Guess the moral of the story is...that's exactly what succumbing to life's stress can make of us as well, mhmm?

4 Comments:

Blogger akiey said...

Amy Jo, thanks for stopping by again:). Sorry about that, I did get it but I guess I was having kind of a slow dreary day. One of them things, you know!?

5/03/2005 12:46 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/05/2005 5:57 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Great site you should post more. T

5/05/2005 5:58 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

@ Trudging, I will surely post some more. Many thanks for stopping by. Also checked your nice blog, you offer very handy advice. Am sure to come back:)!

5/16/2005 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home