Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Friends Like These!?


Won't waste space saying what I already know about this madd friendship that has stood the test of time and by now wiped off the thin line between friendship and family ties.

"Dis-moi qui te hante et je te dirais qui tu es "

-Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

And whoever said this at 3.30am several moons ago needs to get their head checked:

"None of us would stoop so low as to harm and maim anyone that hurts one of us bcoz that would be too barbaric. It's best to cut them up & feed them to the dogs, stray dogs to be certain lol!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nakeel said...

well said #1 thats soo strong.

Btw I tagged you so check out in my blog and pass it on

6/13/2006 7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeping well Akiey? I have been to this city before or have I, hehe?
Baddest and Mamacita think so like you my only guess is it could be you or Baddest.

Thin line between friendship and family ties. I couldn't have put it better.

And my favorite French author wrote:
'Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.'
*Albert Camus

6/13/2006 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a friend like you I am sure they are more blessed than they know.

Keep well my friend.
PS: Where that be?

6/13/2006 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe my baddest friend ,cool entry!

6/14/2006 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say Akiey..I'm speechless, yes it happens sometimes even though it's hard to believe, LOL!

All I have for you my dear Brother is Bongo (the city) awaits you, but not as much as Baddest and I. We have a cozy place already selected for you and don't worry we have beaches as lovely as the ones in Mombassa, so have no fear and come this way!

We love and miss you and hope to see you soonest!!

6/16/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger POTASH said...

Ati feed them to dogs...like that ain't barbaric...love the irony...lol

6/17/2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

Thanks good people for dropping by and sorry I kept you waiting. You know am multitasking as I put finishing touches to some major vid projects & other good stuff going out this week as well.
Back with replies to all comments later today Wed 6/21
Take care & Mamacita, nice surprise:)!

6/21/2006 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home