Friday, February 23, 2007

Obama: Speech Music

Reposted Feb 23:
On Feb 10, Barack H. Obama, the Democratic Senator from Illinois stood on the steps of the old Illinois Capitol in Springfield and gave a 21 min landmark discourse that culminated in the much anticipated official declaration of his run for US president in 2008.
Obama's values, worldview and principles have long struck a chord with many among us clamoring for sound, fair and responsible leadership on the homefront and one that places diplomacy at the core of it's international policy. For this reason akiey5media/The Niteshift immortalizes his speech in this original music production aptly titled "The Candidate" in honor of this great son of the 2 USAs: United States of America, and... Ugenya Siaya Alego.

Plz click cover below to listen to Obama's Speech Song
Cover design: akiey5Gallery

NB: Feel free to share this Obama Speech Music, The Niteshift will convert the track to fit your mp3 player, iPod, PSP and car/home stereo on request.

Credits:
All lead (speech) vocals : Barack Obama
All instrumentals & mastering: akiey

White House backdrop photo: akiey5Gallery files
Barack Obama image source:
here (original has both Barack & Michelle)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First I love Obama n I had 2 listen 2 dat speech bt again that Ugenya Siaya Alego got me RONFL!
Aish!! that's creativity

originally posted by Klara on 2/21/2007 7:48 AM

2/23/2007 5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sublime! u and Obama both :)


Originally posted by Majonzi on 2/22/2007 7:29 PM

2/23/2007 5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

★akiey Big Big news for you!

2/23/2007 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too nice to pass up!!! I am sharing this with everybody I know!
Wonderful work Akiey- I can dance to this, ahaha.

Obama has my vote already and if Hillary decides to run with him/he runs with Hillary then we have hope don't you think?

2/23/2007 8:27 AM  
Blogger meek meek said...

Im hitting you up...hook me up lol

2/28/2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger Petstan said...

Nice blog and I'll regularly keep checkin it out.
I feel the movie "Head of State" starring Bernie Mac and Chris Rock may become a true prophecy if Obama goes in.

We are watching and waiting ...

3/02/2007 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Akiey,

I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a PhD candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State, and my dissertation project consists of a survey that addresses bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.

I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take no more than 10-15 minutes of your time and would appreciate it tremendously if you could follow the link below to fill out the survey:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blogs/signin.htm


Thank you in advance,

Carmen

3/14/2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

sounds cool.

lol@ USA

3/27/2007 7:18 PM  
Blogger Alice B. said...

Love the man! Thanks for your comments on my blog!

5/23/2007 3:30 AM  
Blogger Simon Kitururu said...

Nice Blog U got here!

6/14/2007 5:05 AM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

Had time to listen the speech again and you are both ispiring. thanks and get some sleep.

6/29/2007 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home