Sunday, March 27, 2005

Intro 2 Gallery: Tribute 2 Afeni's Son


Finally completed Phase 2 & 3 of the gallery which now houses about 175 images in different themes & categories. Feels like it's been in the works too long but this sincere tribute is one of the most recent that I put in the collection. Created this in the home-studio with the larger-than-life 'Pac pic I developed off an image I had on a T-shirt.
Just a few final touch ups in & around the e-gallery before doors swing open in mid spring.
**better resolution on clicking image**

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,that's a cool photo you took the time to make. Great art work on all photos on this blog, you a professional artist?
Diane Orville

4/03/2005 3:52 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

@ Diane, many thanks for your kind words. Art is a serious hobby & I'm more into digital painting and photo graphics.

4/20/2005 2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a cool photo. Was it in black and white to start with? or did you alter it later. I like this very much. Has the e-gallery opened yet.Tell more, get at me on my site as well.

5/19/2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

@Rufftone, thanks for the compiments. No, the original was was in color but I altered this about a week later.
e-gallery opening in 2 weeks. Details coming up soon.

5/26/2005 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home