Thursday, March 03, 2005

Jill makes me Chill:)


New York City
Originally uploaded by Barrybar.

Aaah, I just had to blog this from the flikcr.com album of my highly gifted photo-enthousiast friend Patrick in NYC.

Anyone close to me knows I would stop at nothing to catch a Jill Scott show. Like my gal Mary J. Blige, her gift of music gives greater meaning to life.
Psst...my ex-g/friend still teases me about me getting those "Mary moments" nearly 12 years after Mary came onto the scene.,lol! Jill Scott is pure magic & she just knows how to make me chill out & 'see clearly':)

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Barry Barr said...

Akiey, let me know when you plan to arrive just in case we can meet for a moment. I leave the US 16 March and plan to be away or a year. Nice blog.

3/03/2005 10:43 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

Thanks for stopping by Patrick. I am awaiting confirmation from the clients concerning the on-site job in your city. Will get all details by Tuesday a.m. I'll definitely let you know in advance. Again, thanks!

3/04/2005 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home