Friday, April 08, 2005

When Ur crush rocks "ur stuff "


Original unaltered photo: www.udkow.com
You know you got it going on when you've got the one person you have a crazy crush on rocking a trucker hat with your name on it ,huh? Yep, Tweet, your "It's Me Again" is very soothing & headed to be a classic.
Well, guess I just let the cat out of the bag..., 3 yrs years of a never explained crush that only seems to get better with time...must be all that chocolate on her,lol! Much Love Tweet!

NB: Hit me up for details on the photo-op & of course Tis Von Dutch for the discerning fashionista:)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he you like Tweety:-)

4/14/2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

Oh, yes, something about her drives me 'loco' plus she's got that cuteness I've only seen in Maasai chicks:))!

4/15/2005 3:20 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

Haha,reading my mind? The luscious lips, mesmerizing eyes & talent have something to do with it [plus something else(wink!)]. Maasai chicks? Ooooh, I've known some to be so freaking pretty & charming I'd run 5 miles to the nearest store to get them the red & blue shuka:)!
Yep, her new CD dropped March 22 & it's the kind you'd play till ur ipod/CD breaks!.

4/15/2005 9:14 PM  
Blogger Sauti Radio said...

I had a crush once on a Masai chick...she remains one of the most beautiful women I have set my eyes on, and believe me, I have set.

5/24/2005 4:31 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

Sonny, I can relate to that & always wondered why most pple including many Kenyans & Tanzanians I know don't go past the red shuka and short cropped hair when they think/talk of Maasai women.
They truly are VERY naturally beautiful with amazingly kool features:)

5/26/2005 7:50 PM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Lucky you ;-)

And a great blog.

11/23/2005 7:08 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

Shirazi, Thanks for the kind words & for stopping by. You're always welcome.

12/19/2005 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home