Thursday, April 21, 2005

Worth a 1000 interpretations...?


Edit: RIP John Garang (Aug 1st '05), we're all very sad that you didn't live to see the fruits of your life-long, brave struggle to fight for the rights, freedom & dignity of Southern Sudan.
----------
A picture is worth a thousand words, and in some cases I think it's worth a gazillion interpretations. This is from tomorrow's (April 22, 2005) edition of The Standard newspaper.
-This got me thinking with my silly hat on...were they joking, trying a new club jig or about to arm wrestle, or ...they've both been hitting the gym & The G is testing out the flexed arm muscles of the M-O-to-tha-Izzle?? hmmmmm...somebody help me out?

**Click on image incase the print on the photo isn't too clear**

8 Comments:

Blogger Wassapangaz said...

Come to think of it 50 cent might be Garang's grandson! Nice one.

4/22/2005 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't they look aged! From one angle, it looks like Garang is lifting MO1 up :)

4/22/2005 10:43 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

@ Wassapangaz: Now that you mention it, I see more of 50 in Garang & vice versa. 50's folks may just have come from that area.

@ Mshairi: Yeah, they both do & it seems like the aging thing happened too fast. I laugh everytime I see this & all sorts of funny situations cross my mind.

4/24/2005 2:28 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

it always jazzes me to see MOI in the press. i disagree wit mshairi MOI has never looked age...he is a picture of bovine health!

4/24/2005 5:13 AM  
Blogger admin said...

I bet they are planning on arm wrestling. I can take both those guys on.

4/25/2005 8:53 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

@ Nick, I guess to most of us who don't to see him as often MO-1 would look more aged. Guess he's stayed in good health coz of the mursik & other natural foods:)

@ Pope Benedict XVI, you've got be one very strong Pope for a man your age- you can take them both at arm wrestling. Am both scared & scarred!!

4/25/2005 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol - Pope Benedict XVI. That really is funny :) The Pope looks stronger than the other two, akiey!

4/26/2005 11:06 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

Mshairi, our dear Pope is keeping up with his vitamin intake & regular exercise. Btw,he's planning to get a new super hot Popemobile,saw that on his blog:)!

4/27/2005 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home